Milk ice with a combination of jackfruit and avocado is a delicious and refreshing beverage, especially during the summer. The sweet taste of avocado and the distinctive aroma of jackfruit create a perfect blend that is creamy and delights the taste buds. Here is a simple way to make jackfruit and avocado milk ice that is creamy and sweet at home.
Ingredients you’ll need:
- 1 ripe avocado, flesh cut into small pieces.
- 1 cup of ripe jackfruit, cut into small pieces.
- 2 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk.
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar (optional, according to taste).
- Shaved ice as needed.
- Evaporated milk or liquid milk as needed.
- Ice cubes as needed.
- Start by preparing the small pieces of avocado.
- Similarly, cut the jackfruit into small pieces.
- Place the pieces of avocado and jackfruit into a bowl.
- Add sweetened condensed milk to the bowl and sugar if you desire a sweeter taste.
- Mix all the ingredients until well combined.
- Prepare a serving glass and add ice cubes as needed.
- Pour the mixture of avocado and jackfruit into the serving glass.
- Add shaved ice on top for an extra refreshing chill.
- Finish by pouring evaporated milk or liquid milk over the shaved ice.
- Serve immediately and enjoy the delightful creamy and sweet jackfruit and avocado milk ice.
With the combination of smooth avocado and sweet jackfruit, this milk ice will become a favorite beverage choice during the summer. Enjoy the creamy and sweet blend that is easily prepared at home.